20090908

The WIG Index fell -0.19%:

wig_20090908

The daily trend is still broken and there is no technical reason to be long now.

The USDEUR falls to lowest levels in 2009 (here).

Note:
It seems the Contact Form (option in the right menu) is becoming quite popular and I have got few questions on my mail to answer. I will keep answering them when possible.


First of all - I don't try to forecast the market. I don't think it's possible to do it right repetitively for longer. Instead - let's just follow the trend and use our money management rules. The maximum capital we risk in one transaction is 1-2% by book. And don't be disappointed by losing in 2 of 3 transactions - it's pretty OK (at least for me), just focus on squeezing those profitable ones, which is hard enough.

Second question - PLN vs. EUR, CHF or JPN. Unfortunately, the PLN is quite volatile currency. Current trend favours South direction and not much else can be said.

Sources:
[http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aGI400UnO83c]

No comments:

Post a Comment